Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gould questions

We will discuss Prof. Gould's visit in detail in class on Thursday.

I know that some of you expressed that you had some questions that you would like to pose to Prof. Gould. If you are one of those people, post the question here, and I will direct it to her. Perhaps she will become a part of the discussion we have here on the blog!

1 comment:

Tom Cunningham said...

I would pose the question I did in my earlier post. A sort of "I see how she needs art (and thereby us), but how/why do we need her?" I thought her insights were beautiful, I just don't see how they can be extrapolated to the masses. I understand the idea of social growth through postive reinforcement in children, but in terms of this/these issue(s)?

I also would love to know if she comes up with some answer to the "love" dilema. (desire based or otherwise)